Thursday, September 1, 2011

Angels Sanguine

So this is my 1st complete Space Marine army, the Angels Sanguine. I took some time to do these and I know I'm not the most fantastic painter but hopefully they still come out as a decently painted force. There will be a few more additions to the army. It's approximately 2400 WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). I have another Space Marine army coming up next: The Raptors Chapter.

OH and for those of you wondering...I built and painted every single one of these models by myself. It was an arduous but enjoyable task. That's what this hobby is about...

I love the fluff behind the Angels Sanguine as they are a very secretive Chapter founded on a story which other's believe is not true. Also, what truly hides behind their helmets and why do they never take them off except for when in the sanctuary that is their Chapter Fleet and their home-world? I believe they have very vampiric features which for a descendant of Sanguinius is quite a "shame". As such I tried to make a very fluffy army with lots of plasma weapons and no bare faces. Here you go.

Command Squad
Sanguinary Priest in the Command Squad
Vanguard Veterans
Vanguard Veterans
Chaplain with Death Company and a Tactical Squad behind him
Tactical Squads and Death Company with a Rhino
Sanguinary Dreadnought (obviously just plays as a normal Furioso)
Stormraven, Sanguinary Guard, Sanguinary Dreadnought, Razorback, and Command Squad
Stormraven (haven't finished the cockpit and thats why there is no glass.
Apothecary one more time
Command Squad Again
Sanguinary Guard
Stormraven
Devastators

No comments:

Post a Comment